Thanks to the fabulous gentlemen at House of Pretty, the new logansquarekitchen.com debuted this past week. This long overdue overhaul gives food professionals more resources at their fingertips– and phones! Our old site was not mobile-friendly, but this one is. Here are some of the other new benefits:
- Resources : quick links to food industry regulations, as well as recommended vendors
- Training: register for ServSafe Food Manager Classes, see info on private classes, take Food Handler Online– and more
- HACCP Services: this is a new offering from LSK; Zina is now an accredited instructor in addition to offering plan writing and implementation services
- Experience: see examples of our construction projects
- Questions answered throughout the site. Like “Is the certificate I have the one that I need? How do I replace it?” See it all in Certificates Explained
As the food industry continues to innovate, and food regulation continues to evolve, Logan Square Kitchen is staying ahead of the curve on how to keep your business moving forward. Recently, Zina Murray became a certified HACCP instructor, registered with the International HACCP Alliance. This September, Zina will become certified with FDA Process Controls at University of Nebraska at Lincoln. HACCP plan writing services are currently available, and public HACCP introductory classes will become available in early 2017.
Stay tuned! We welcome any comments and suggestions about services you’d like to see developed.