LSK Summer Festival Sanitation Classes 2017
Wed 3/22, Tues 4/4, Tues 4/11 – 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Location: 1711 N Cleveland, St. Michael’s Parish Center
- Parking: FREE, in the big beautiful lot next to the building
- 5:30pm-8:30pm, no test
- Private classes available for 10-student minimum
- Allow 2 weeks for certificate processing
- Scroll down and register online on this page
2016 City Festival Resource Guide (pdf) We’ll update this file when we get the new one in 2017, but not much changes year to year. Feel free to use this guide in your 2017 planning.
Any business serving food at temporary outdoor events is required to have at least one worker with a Summer Festival Certificate in the booth at all times. This class lasts 3 hours, there is no test. The class must be taken each year. Public classes will begin for 2017 in early April, once City of Chicago provides its required materials to us.
LSK will teach a private class: $50 per person, 10-person minimum. We can supply a classroom at no charge (in Old Town) or come to your location.