LSK Summer Festival Sanitation Classes 2017
Wed 3/22, Tues 4/4, Tues 4/11 – 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Location: 1711 N Cleveland, St. Michael’s Parish Center
- Parking: FREE, in the big beautiful lot next to the building
- 5:30pm-8:30pm, no test
- Private classes available for 10-student minimum
- Allow 2 weeks for certificate processing
- Scroll down and register online on this page
2017 City Festival Resource Guide (pdf) Any business serving food at temporary outdoor events is required to have at least one worker with a Summer Festival Certificate in the booth at all times. This class lasts 2.5 hours, there is no test. The class must be taken each year.
LSK will teach a private class: $50 per person, 10-person minimum. We can supply a classroom at no charge (in Old Town) or come to your location.
Want to be alerted to the spring class dates when they are announced? Email email@example.com with FESTIVAL in the subject line to be added to the Festival email list.